Slip & Fall Treatment in Lincoln
At Larson Chiropractic and Acupuncture, we see a lot of people who suffer a variety of injuries. One of the most common accidents that we see in our office is slip and fall injuries. There are a few common slip and fall accidents that we see as a slip and fall treatment in Lincoln doctor.
Common Slip and Fall Injury Concerns
- Back Pain: This is one of the most common issues we see following a slip and fall accident. When people slip and fall, they often land directly on the back. A slip and fall doctor will be able to take a look at someone’s back pain and treat it appropriately.
- Knee Pain: Knee pain is also common following a trip and fall accident. Knee pain following a trip and fall can include ligament sprains, direct contusions, or even ligament tears. This can lead to severe discomfort that manifests as pain and swelling.
- Tailbone Pain: Tailbone pain is one of the most commonly overlooked personal injury examples following a slip and fall accident. This can lead to a fracture of the tailbone, which could require a long time to treat. Fortunately, a good slip and fall doctor will have multiple treatment options to help people who suffer from this type of injury.
- Head Pain: In some cases, people could end up suffering a serious head injury following a slip and fall accident. Head pain is a serious concern. Traumatic brain injuries can range from a concussion to a serious contusion. This could even lead to a brain bleed for those who strike their head particularly hard. This is an emergent situation that must be addressed by a trained medical professional as quickly as possible.
- Neck Pain: Neck pain is another common concern following a slip and fall accident. Some people might end up suffering neck pain due to a pinched nerve. Other people could have neck pain due to a herniated disc. This can cause pain to shoot down the neck, making it hard for people to move.
- Hand and Wrist Pain: Another common injury that is seen following a slip and fall accident is hand and wrist pain. When people fall, they often extend their hands in an effort to brace themselves. This can expose the hands and wrist to serious injuries. This could lead to ligament sprains or even fractures.
What Are Your Options if You’ve Been Injured?
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you have several options. First, call a slip and fall doctor for slip and fall treatment in Lincoln. This is a great way to have a personal injury treated.
In addition, it might also be a good idea to reach out to a local attorney who can help with other personal injury or medical lien concerns. A medical lien is a big issue that can impact people following a slip and fall accident.
Of course, it is always a good idea to reach out to a chiropractor for slip and fall treatment in Lincoln. With it comes to trip and fall accidents, a trained chiropractor always knows how to help people recover as quickly as possible while also minimizing the number of side effects someone might experience.
Trust the Team from Larson Chiropractic and Acupuncture
At Larson Chiropractic and Acupuncture, we are here to help people who have suffered a slip and fall accident. This is a common incident that can lead to major injuries. That is why we are here to help. If you are looking for a doctor who provides acupuncture, pediatric care, injury recovery, and family chiropractic care (including adjustments), give us a call today! We would be happy to help you with all of your slip and fall accident needs. Our friendly team can be reached at 402-421-1626! We look forward to meeting you!