Symptoms We Treat in Lincoln
At Larson Chiropractic and Acupuncture, we take a great deal of pride in the services we provide. As a chiropractor who can provide treatment in Lincoln, we are here to serve the individuals and families of the local area. We can treat a variety of symptoms and injuries using natural, holistic treatment methods.
What is the Difference Between Acute and Chronic Pain?
One of the most frequent issues we see in our office is pain. Some people suffer from acute pain, which has been present for a few hours or days. This pain is often sharp, focused, and develops right after an injury. In contrast, chronic pain tends to develop much more slowly. If someone has chronic pain, this discomfort might be present for weeks, months, or even years. At Larson Chiropractic and Acupuncture, we can treat both types of discomfort.
Symptoms Treated at Larson Chiropractic and Acupuncture
Some of the injuries and symptoms that we treat include:
- Back Pain: This is at the focus of what we do. Back pain is commonly caused by a pinched nerve, degenerative disc disease, or an issue with posture. We can perform adjustments to treat back pain efficiently.
- Neck Pain: Neck pain can develop due to an issue with posture, a blow to the head and neck area, or even whiplash. This is a common condition that develops after an auto accident.
- Headaches and Migraines: We can use adjustments to treat tension headache, migraines, and more. Count on us to not only treat your headaches but prevent them from coming back.
- Vertigo: Vertigo is dizziness that causes the room to spin. Often, this is triggered by a canalith present in the ear. We know how to reposition this issue and treat vertigo effectively.
- Shoulder Pain: Shoulder pain often develops due to overuse in sports such as swimming and baseball. We can treat shoulder injuries using adjustments and manual therapy.
- Leg Pain: Leg pain can take many forms. Some people suffer from leg pain due to nerve damage while other people might have suffered a contusion while playing sports or in an accident. We can treat leg pain efficiently.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a common condition that leads to inflammation of the wrist. This can lead to numbness and tingling in the hand, making it hard to type, write, or eat.
- Herniated Disc: This is one of the most common causes of back and leads to shock-like pains that travel down the back and into the legs. We can help people avoid the operating room with our therapies such as traction.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is one of the biggest nerves in the body. When this nerve is irritated, the diagnosis is sciatica. Sciatica can lead to shooting pains that impact the back and legs.
- Scoliosis: This is a chronic condition that leads to an abnormal curvature of the spine from side to side. While some people might think they need surgery, we also have procedures are out disposal that can help someone avoid the operating room.
- Work Injuries: Nobody expects to get hurt when they go to work; however, it can still happen from time to time. Some of the most common work injuries we see include ligament sprains, muscle pulls, and even hernias.
These are only a few of the many symptoms and injuries that we can treat. Trust us to help you avoid prescription medications, stay out of the operating room, and achieve a full and complete recovery.
Why Choose Larson Chiropractic & Acupuncture for Injury Treatment
At Larson Chiropractic & Acupuncture, we are an experienced chiropractor team that provides treatment in Lincoln. We can use acupuncture, manual adjustments, traction, and more to provide a holistic treatment plan to everyone who comes to see us. If you would like to learn more, please contact us today at 402-421-1626 to make an appointment with our team!